Saturday, September 10, 2005

Flying with Darna

Last September 8, 2005, My groupmates in Comm 3 interiviewed Ms. Angel Locsin.
Biased as I may seem but she sure is kind-hearted and very accomodating.
We interviewed (ambush) her inside her tent in Parks and Wildlife in Quezon Ave. when she took a break during a shoot for DARNA.
So here are several things we learned that might interest you:
1. She knows something about cameras, she even adjusted our camcorder to fit the setting
2. She is an alumnus of UST, she is part of the Philippine swimming team and even competed in Hong Kong
3. She wants to take up criminology but her father wants her to take Business Ad.
4. She and her father are so sweet (Talk about daddy's girl)
5. She reads the Bible regularly(someone testified) and John Grisham's books.
6. She has so many blisters in her hands because of the stunts she performs for DARNA.
7. She is tall, (taller than expected) sexy and beautiful.
8. She definitely loves her work
Well, These are just some of the things we learned about her. After that 15-minute interview, I can say she really is kind; not every artist will welcome us after a very strenous day right? In the video She even told our professor to give us an UNO>( requested by us of course!)
..."just an FHM babe?"-nah! there's definitely more to her than just you-know-what...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi John Michael, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on guide to bonsai tree I somehow ended up on your page. As your described site, Flying with Darna is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about guide to bonsai tree, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi John Michael, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on bonsai plant I somehow ended up on your page. As your described site, Flying with Darna is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about bonsai plant, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.