Sunday, April 22, 2007

this past week wasn't a total bummer afterall

first, i was able to complete the requirements for transferring (Thank GOD, they accepted a certified copy of classcards as a sub for the TCG).

secondly, finally finished the piece GONE by Jim Chapell

then, also finished reading Thoelogy of the Body made simple which was a great read and am now finishing Exorcism By Fr. Syquia

(3) I resumed my 5-am jogs hihihihi

(4) i am helping my mom in her summer classes which my two cute cousins are attending i.e. "John paul what sound is this? ba not da, this is b not d"

(5) was able to increase my level in yahooanswers, though points were deducted cause i asked something i shoudn't have asked hehehehe

(6) learned about the broadway musical wicked (haha late na!) and can't get the lyrics off my mind: " i think iiiii'll tryyyyyy defyyyyyyyyyyying gravityyyyyyyyyy"

(7) learned that ESPN will air the FIVB 2007 World League. wahoo!!! astig its about time that volleyball get a spot on TV!

(8) finally, my Aunt allowed me to drive on the highway without any license. Bad. bad. Of course without the consent of my parents. Anyway, i know its so illegal. I just can't wait for my driving lessons sa May

AYAN. BLogablooblahs.

P.S.

Because my mom finally realized that we're old enough to control our tv habits, she (AT LAST!) allowed us to have cable TV--just got it installed last tuesday. Believe it or Not.

No comments: