Sunday, August 20, 2006

C is for chocolates



mouth-watering reese's--ka-adik!

A YM chat just reminded me of my all-time-second-favorite chocolate in the world (next to snickers classic at least).

I'm not a chocloate fanatic, i can barely finish a cup pf reese's what more a bar of snickers. I just wasn't born with a sweet tooth. But still, giving you my top 7 all-time favorite chocloates is still interesting i suppose. Do i even have the right to have an all-time favorite chocolate list despite my not having a sweet tooth?

1. Snickers classic

2. Reese's peanut butter cups

3. Kitkat chocolate wafers

4. Hershey's Barnone

5.Choc-nut

6. Meiji Macadamia

7. Other Meiji choclates- simply because my dad always brought these chocolates from Japan whenever he had office work there when i was still a kid (pero syempre available na 'to in all leading supermarkets nationwide hehehe).

Anyway ayan na yun... Hope you salivate (yak!) hehehe

1 comment:

annie3v said...

i love reese's! the best