Sunday, September 10, 2006

Week's End

As usual, to be able to get to Park Square terminal a late walk around glorietta ended my week. hehe. But suddenly i felt that the person walking towards me seems familiar (Ok so not towards me, simply coming from the opposotie direction). But of all artists who woud have thought that I would see Ogie Diaz in person. I bet my roomates gonna freak when he hears this. hehehe. Weird, gustong gusto niya si Ogie Diaz. hehehe

How I wish I saw any other artist instead.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My family went to the 27th Manila Int'l Book Fair last Sunday and like the previous ones it was heaven.

ironically, i didn't buy any "reading" book. But i I did buy a book (2 books actually) of course, however it was 2 music scores--Alicia Keys' unplugged and a mass-songs book. They were so not cheap that i ended up not being able to buy any other book. Pero enjoy naman. Exact music notes at last! Para naman for change, hindi puro intro ng songs (care of musicnotes.com) ang alam ko heheeheh

:::::::::::::::::::::::

not fairing well in Latin calls for desperate measures. And that's exactly what I did.

I crossed dress.

In a pink-tightshittyfitting gown

For I was the virgin sacrifice to a roman godess

HAHAHA!

Fortunately, our prof liked it so much that we got the highest possible score. Ata

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


At dahil birthday ni Mama mAry kagabi (kahapon actually) sumali ang UPSCA kasama ng ICTUS sa Harana para kay Maria. Kumanta kami ng Inay at Stella Maris. Astig. Iba talaga ang feeling ng kumakanta ksasama ng mga magagaling na singers hhehehe at para pa kay MAry eheheheh

Happy Birthday Mama Mary!

No comments: