Saturday, December 30, 2006

POST_CHRISTMAS_BLOOHBLAHS

My Post Christmas Bloohblahs:

1. ACAD MODE ULI (I DOUBT IT)
2. Got 4 new DVDs! : Exorcism of Emily Rose, RENT, House of Fury, Jose Rizal
3. Rearranging our room. WOuld You believe ZEN na
minimalist ang theme (maliit lang naman yung room)
GO BLACK!
4. There's my new Volleyball from my Bro (an early Christmas Present)
which by now is NOT-NEW-ANYMORE heheheh
5. Started driving lessons...from my PA that is.
I'll be taking drving lessons from A1 next summer
(can't wait for that). I now can "buwelta" our van eheheheh
and drive around some turns in the village hhehehe manual
to ha! (babaw ba?!!) WHOCARES!
6. Hooked pa rin sa RAN (patay!)
7. Hooked sa RENT (late na ba?) WHOCARES uli hehehehe
8. Got a memory card reader
9. Got a haircut sa david's (hehehhe)
10. AT SYEMPRE, LORD MAGBABAGO AKO (seriously)

...dying in america at the end of the millenium...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. nag ayos sya ng room nya. hehe. never had time to do that. oo na lazy na. its my orderly chaos. hehe.