Monday, December 18, 2006

Shopping bummer

Did some Christmas shopping with my family in Glorietta kanina. Medyo bummed kasi wala rin naman ako nabili heheheh plus ang tagal talaga ng mamy ko mag-shop. kaya ayun I took some shots na lang rin and then found a new dilemma.

Heto yung mga shots ko kanina habang nag-iintay sa mamy ko:














Then my new dilemma appeared when a crewman in the mall accidentally toppled a drinking glass in display. Understanding that it was an instant deduction from his wage, i felt a little bothered by the fatc that even if it wasn't intentional he has to pay it with his I-guess-not-so-big a salary. Messiahanic complex ata.
I wanted to purchase the broken glass instead.

(Eto nga pala yung exact same thing na nabasag nung crewman, chineck ko kasi after hehe: 275.75 bucks)

Then i remembered from one of UPSCA's cells that we have no right to feel pity for anyone 'cause we have no idea of the big picture which only God knows. I guess feeling pity for whoever is very condescending so its a way of being judgemental.

i dunno.

Dilemma nga e.

Ayun, christmas shopping can really be a bummer hehee.

No comments: