Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Weights and dates

150...
225...
300...
450...
CRUNCHES!

weight training as PE for summer means instant body pain. Imagine doing crunches everyday with number of reps increased daily. I realized that I cannot even carrya 50-kilo barbell. I can't even do a single (yes, A SINGLE!) PULL UP. To think that i will be needing a minimum of three reps to get a 3 in my practicals

WHOO!

My PROF in a GE is so damn hot. From the way she speaks, to her beliefs, and of course to her
drop-dead-gourgeous body. Too bad that i just hate the subject she is teaching. On the other hand, never did i yawn in her class (maybe 'cause i'm stunnedÜ). Can anyone set us up? is dating a prof even allowed in UP?

WHOO!

Summer is hot, too hot for me actually. Both of y subjects adds up to the heat. PhYsIcAllY! GREEN GREEN GREEN.

summer is green. to green for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»