Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Parenthetical Entry

check my new layout(i suppose that's what you're doing right now)

The incredibles...yup! i can't wait for incredibles 2 (which may be in the works)

I have a recital on May 20. A recital i was suppose not to attend due to summer classes
(my first actually--I dodged every potential recital throughout my music life)

Won't be able to attend a friend's debut (i feel so bad, really :C)

Is there really a one true self? (doing my think piece in sociology)

(5x+6)^(0)

who cares? (500 crunches, 3 sets tomorrow)

cool! [friends, CSI (not miami and definitely not new york), *a**** ***a*]

seeya! (adiós, adeus, au revoir, αντίο, arrivederci, vaarwel, paalam, Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye,)


I found out that i only got an 89 (percentile) for language in my UPCAT. ANd all the while i was thinking of it as my forte.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»