Wednesday, June 21, 2006

subjects, oh subjects

I just hate mondays and thursdays

I have no time for lunch, I have five subjects, and I have to stay at school from 8:30 am-7:00pm for my CWTS.

Subjects for this sem are like:

Theater 100 turned out to be a theory class ehich means 12 plays/books to read and 2 plays to critique (1 on-campus and 1 off- campus).

Line Dance is so silly. You dance moves that are so wierd. The hitchhike move, the karate kid move, and the macarena move. Yuck! But to see things in a positive light, it develops your memory because you have to memorize the steps in seconds. Someone told me it would get
harder by the level and since were only in the first, let's see what's next.

CWTS 1 CS Geol is like values education--ok.

I can't believe that my professor in Speech 115 (the former vice chancellor of UP Manila) is my orgmate--COOL! She asked us to look for 5 journals (critque all 5) on assigned topics for only a week. Internet journals are NOT allowed--NOT COOL!

Speech 111--ask me about the general rules of pronunciation and you'll surely be in awe that thousands of words are mispronounced in the Philippines, like "triangle" is accented on the second syllable and not on the first. Yup!

NatSci 1 is Natsci 1.

Speech 130 is picking up its pace on the discussion of ancient rhetoricians, starting with the great, the geek, Aristotle!

Latin is becoming harder and harder by the meeting. Good thing the prof is really not boring.

There go my subjects--plainly hard! Too bad people think that speech majors only speechify--so callow.

No comments: