Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wrong Shoes

I woke up and got ready. I took a bath, ate nuggets and fried rice, brushed my teeth, picked a red Dr. Martens shirt, pulled onto a polo black shorts, wore my blue jacket, slid on my socks, and then tied my tribal chucks--wrongo! The worst mistake ever.

I totally forgot about the rain. So (without any hard thinking required) even before my sister and i reached the tricycle station in our village, my feet were already wet. I can't believe that i didn't even think about the fact that shorts and chucks on a rainy day is the worst get-up one could be in. With gravity and the storm againsts you, your shorts, and your chucks; your feet are in one major-wet threat.

So, i had no choice but to buy a pair of flip-flops in SC. But imagine, i had to wait an entire 3 hours of wet feet galore before i even changed into dry footwear. Yuck. I mean YACk! And to think that it was apps welcome both in UPSCA (where i'm a resident memeber if ya didn't notice) and UPDS wher I'm currently an applicant.

Fortunately they, my feet, dried up before I went to the UPDS's apps orientation.

Then I went home despite the raging sotrm and the harsh winds. Imagine me wobbling in quezon av's MRT sation's escalator because of the wind. If you just saw me. My umbrella even obtained a fracture. Poor umbrella.

Of coure my day had its happy moments prior to my blogging it. And the happiest part of my day was the fact that i went to 2 pakains! How lucky could i get. hehehe. Maybe I should sign up for more orgs to statisfy my tummy.

Any ways, i think i'll stay hungry forever.

Happy metabolism!


No comments: