Monday, May 07, 2007

Jesus Freak

Someone called me a "Jesus Freak" this week.

It felt good to hear--really cool. But the next split-second made me realize that i should be ashamed for basking in the pride from being called as such 'cause heck i'm so far from being one. I'm simply a JC Freak wannabe. I 'd give anything though to be one. But with my weak will and flesh, its gonna be heck of a ride.

Its just nice to know that I have JC to back me up.
as Psalm 47:10 sings: "Be still and know that I am GoD..."

Yup, i'll try to stay still for you God.

...................
I can't believe MaVS got eliminated at the first round of the playoffs, wasting their 67-15 record during the season. pure crap. It just won't sink in me that i don't have a team to watch out for in the remaining rounds. Poor Dirk. My 6th year suporting mavs, so i guess i'll just have to wait for another year.
...................

we also watched siderman 3 on its opening day, and whoa! SM southmall has it in all of its 10 cinemas. The movie didn't have that big an impact on me though.

No comments: