Saturday, December 08, 2007

2 busy-humiliating-entertaining days

6 December 2007

I damaged a house.
Litterally.
I was in the attic of our choirmate's house looking for the Christmas tree to be put up when poof...the floor (which is the ceiling of the master's bedroom) gave way. Luckily, my reflexes worked and saved me from the crash. Kahit na. Nakakahiya.

Not one of my proudest moments.
Yet, I find it a comedic scene. Haha.
Sorry po talaga tita.

7 December 2007
EDTEG 102:

We surprised our Professor (Teach Diaz) with a mini birthday presentation for her--complete with a skit, dance, pseudo-cake and greetings--, just to find out that her birthday wasn't until the 5th of January. Hahaha. Nakakahiya na naman. Nevertheless, she said she was really touched and surprised (surprise nga naman, kasi di naman niya birthday. hahaha).

Then, our topic for the day was about toys. How cool could that get?--types of toys and what not. Teach brought samples of toys and we were asked to play with each of them. And among all the toys, this is my favorite:


Modeled by Ei

This is an example of a divergent toy where there is NO one way of playing with it, rather you can be creative and imagine ways on how it can be manipulated. Cool huh?

EDR 121 (children's lit):

Imagine having a children's book illustrator and a writer seating with us in the same classroom. Astig. We got them answering for us questions about their expertise (they are the ones seating by the door--Leo Alvarado and _________). It came as no surprise that they are issues between publishers, writers and illustrators that are quite sad to tell.
Then afterwards, naglaro pa kami ng pabitin at palayok game. Astig. Daming candies. Of course I didn't it them (read: sugar haha). Still, it was really fun.

That is my teacher holding the rope. Go teach!

_______________

I ended the day by watching the gala concert of my brother's school choir, SIGLO of the Bloomfield Academy (my elem alma mater), which was kinda cool. I really liked the song "ilong." Syempre, daig na naman ako ng kapatid ko pagdating sa facial expression.

No comments: