Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Greatest 8 hours


I read a book. It started somewhat like this:

""A guy in cargo shorts, pink shirt and orange windbreaker meets up with a girl in white and green and brown top, and pants (describing how good she looks however, is impossible or I simply am clueless on what you call certain women’s apparel. Take your pick). After almost three years, they will be meeting again. Why just now? Ask the guy who is stupid, undecisive, a no-to-risk cowardice, and what not, he never even bothered checking on the girl up until now..."

I shut the book and didn't bother to turn on the next page.
Stupid guy, I thought.
_________________
Last Night. Mall of Asia. First time. Heck, was it huge.

Visited the Science Discovery Center and enjoyed the place with all its booths and activities, particularly the planetarium. But then again I guess being with someone special made all the difference.

sigh...(",)

Hope I made you happy

“What you risk reveals what you value.”-jeanette Winterson

No comments: