Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas '07


Christmas '07
__________
As shown in the picture, I gave my three young cousins--James, John Paul and CJ--a box ofcolored chalk as a Chritsmas present. AStig. Having learned from my major that we should opt for toys that promote creativity, toys which are open-ended (many ways to play with them), I decided to give them Crayola colored chalk. Natuwa talaga sila. After convincing my aunt to allow my cousins to use the garage floor as a canvass/"paper", we filled it with drawings and scribbles that were something new to my cousins. Cool. I was successful in drawing them away from the computer games they were playing with before i came. I'm quite happy that I'm applying what I'm learning in early Childhood education.
___________
Pasko na pala. After early dawn masses, so-late carolings and tiangge raids, Christmas parties, choir duties, an asthma attack after three years and what not, Christmas has come and I wasn't prepared for the Lord's Bday. Bad. Bad.
Hay... dON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT THINGS THOUGH!
Sige na.
Christmas naman e Give myself a break please.
Maawa naman ako sa sarili ko.
Merry Christmas!
Sorry Lord, nahihirapan talaga ako. Baka naman tinatamad lang ako lumaban?

No comments: