Saturday, May 31, 2008

Splooh-Splah


(Splooh-Splah=wordplay for splurge)

With nothing to do today, i decided to head for Southmall and continue shopping for my boarding house. Last time, i bought school supplies, this pm i bought toiletries which aren't in our cabinet of supplies hehe

Here's my original list (the list before you get overwhelmed):
  • AXE Deo Stick
  • AXE Deo Spray
  • Toothbrush
  • Dental Floss
  • Vaseline Lotion
  • Clear Shampoo (my name is Mike. haha)
  • Alcohol
  • Gel (for when my hair grows back)

haha! Who am I kidding? There will always be additions to my lists. So here's my altered list:

  • AXE Deo Stick
  • AXE Deo Spray Adidas Ice Dive perfume

  • Toothbrush
  • Dental Floss (too expensive! Let mom buy that)
  • Vaseline Lotion (ang mahal ng Nivea for Men!)
  • Clear Shampoo
  • Alcohol
  • Gel
  • Checkered & colored bandaids
  • toothbrush case
  • alcogel

Hehehehe, Napamahal tuloy. I went way past the limit of 600 bucks. Tsk. Tsk. That's the problem with me, i kinda get overwhelmed with stuff not in my list. Ayun, e bumili pa ako ng MH mag and book @ BOOK SALE plus a song book from St. Paul's.

Bad Budgeting.

I then decided to go home, basically cause i don't have any money left.

Onga pala, i bought a coin bank to start my 5-peso and 10-peso coins saving. hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome, you're officially educ. =P hang out soon, okay? yey! ;)