Wednesday, May 28, 2008

UP IKOT

Yesterday, 27 May 2008.
I accomplished my college clearance form--one of the final steps of shifting out.

Too bad no one gave me a heads-up on how hard this step can be. I thought you only had to secure the signature of your home department, but when i returned it to the college secretary it turns out that I had to get all 12 blanks signed. WHAT?!

I had no choice.

Instructions: basically, get the signatures of 12 deaprtments/institutions/blah blah which simply means-- "hey, walk around UP!"

So at around 9 am my walking adventure started.
First stop, Faculty Center. I got 5 signatures here including my own department Speech Communication and Theater Arts.
Next, Institute of Chemistry. It was a bit nostalgic that I returned to this old building where I took my Chem 16. It reminded me of how daring I was in taking subjects outside my curriculum (which eventually sealed my fate 'cause daring things like this is a sure kickout from your course). Hahaha. At least I had so much fun, especially with my lab class where I met my lab partner Ian who was really funny (pareho pa kaming dapat walang Chem haha!)
Next, Institute of Biology (Zoology building). No memories here. I never took a Zoology subject.
Speech Comm and Zoology are not really pals i presume haha.
Then, Department of Psychology. Good ol' Psych 101 days where my professor was an orgmate--ate Prof Anna. Saya! I met nice people in this class-- an endorphin addict, a jerky person, a giant, a curly creature among others. HAHAHA! seriously, my classmates were really nice.
Vinzon's Hall up next. The building for most student affairs, it is here where i had to secure the signature of the Student Loan Board and the Student Discipline Tribunal. Good thing i never had an experience with any of these two. No records. Cleany Clean.
So around 9:49 am, only 2 blanks were left in my form. But then, these blanks mean that I have to walk to the other end of UP Diliman. And so I did.

National Institute of Physics (NIP). To reach NIP, i had to pass by the UP observatory which i haven't seen for quite some time now. i really like to try the telescope. hehehe.
Afterwhich, mud, tall grass and insects were waiting for me. Parang trekking lang. Buti na lang hindi ako nagkaroon ng physics class dito. hehehe. But when I reached the building, i really liked it. It was quite nice.


NIP new building

Last stop, National Institute of Geological Science. This is where I took my community service 1 (CWTS1). Nice people and professor (I actually see her in EDUC).

WOOHOO! Tapos na!

What an experience! around 10:30 i was back at the Office of the College Sec and was told that i just had to return for the forms today. Well, that's that. Konti na lang EDUC na talaga ako!


A nice thing about this experience is that it somehow proved that i really want to become an EDUC major. Imagine, securing all the signatures without a break in-between!


Plus, it was an instant trip around UP. A trip to buildings I never have gone to before. Hehe.

Ayan! Pagod na ako. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waw jm, literal na sigsheet! hehehe
just passing by... ^_^