Monday, July 30, 2007

PYM Rummage Sale

I'm slowly feeling at home in our parish--Parish of the Five Wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Maximising on my minsitries (i mean GOd's), i'm volunteering in multiple activities to spend more time in the church. Well, since i'm a such a sinner (sobra) i really feel safe in the Lord's house, it's as if He lessens my self-condemnation and guilt when I'm under His roof. Still, nakaka-guilty pa rin since HE still accepts me despite all the things I do.


Anyway, i just feel safe in our parish. Really.

Well, earlier, after my sunday assignment as a lector, I went straight to our rummage sale (a fund raising for the PYM). We were able to sell Php 1,700 worth of clothes and bags among others on the first 4 hours since we opened. Then had to pack-up at around 11 am to eat lunch sincee there are no masses from 10-4 pm, translating to no customers. We'll be setting up again later at around 5 pm. Heheheh sana mas marami benta.



What was weird though was that I obviously don't have any experience in selling clothes.
Imagine this: someone bought 5 pieces of clothing. Then after computing for its total, I did a stupid thing. I handed all the clothes to the customer without folding the clothes and without even putting it in a plastic bag. Kahiya talaga. Umangal sya syempre. Hehehehe. Napatingin na lang sakin si Gregor (co-youth ko).

HEHEHE. Anyways got to read at praktis na mamayang 2 ng Koro.

LORD sorry na talaga. Tapos uulit na naman ako. Sori

No comments: