Friday, February 15, 2008

Black Valentines

What was supposed to be a red-shirt day for our ORG, turned to a black shirt day for me. I intentionally wore black today. Hahahaha. Yet, with clear shampoo's revolutionizing of black as the new red, i guess i didn't really make a statement.

I left UP right after class, ignoring every fratman-giving-roses-to-ladies-moments, went to grab a bite (chicken Hodog rice mix and 3 pieces of siomai) near my GYM, spent 2 and and a half hours at the gym (where there were only three of us working out that i almost asked them what they were doing there for i imagined i'll be all alone haha), bought a strawberry cream chupa chups (my fave), rode a jeep in the passenger's seat, closed my eyes and felt the wind on my face.

This was valentines for me.
Like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I intentionally wore red to tell the world na hindi ako magpapadala sa VDay crap nila. Kaya nga statement shirt yung sinout ko eh, to make a statement. Ang slogan ko for today ay "Who says only those with lovelives can wear red today?" at tuwing may pumapansin sa red shirt ko (at may kasama pang "may date ka noh?" or any other question concerning my lovelife), sinasagot ko ng, "Baket, sila lang ba may karapatang mag-red?" Haha.

Pero kunyari lang hindi ako bitter. Hahahahaha.

Unknown said...

maryusep! pagtatawanan kita pag nahanap mo na ang alarm clock mo na gigising sa natutulog mong puso sa takdang panahon! at mushy ka na. wahehe..