Saturday, February 02, 2008

One Year Left

FAVE BIRTHDAY GREETING: JM! Happy 10th birthday! >>ate bernie

Luzsil's and Til's bday gift for me! THANKS 19...
hay, more changes i guess...
got one year left before I'm officialy out of the teen category...
I have just realized I am opressed...
because of what the church presupposes...
but I still love the LORD...
I will struggle more for You O. LORD...
faith isn't about doctrines...
faith isn't about what the church tells you it's about...
I still believe in the church though...
not entirely I guess...
anyways, thank GOD i was able to confess earlier...
my abosolution would take a long time however (SECRET!)
hay...

_______________

Funny. hehe. I went to hear mass then confessed during my lunch break earlier so i came in 15 minutes late for my EDLR 101 class (which was very unusual for me). Suddenly my classmates sang the BIRTHDAY song while teach greeted me. Kakagulat. Yun pala ate Mhira, a friend and orgmate, told them. What was funnier was that teach told me that as a gift, she wouldn't note me late. How cool could things get?!

Had dinner sa Tempura Japanes Grill kanina sa SM Southmall Foodstrip ( a trying hard strip of bars and restos hahaha)n with my mom, dad, bro, and cousin (too bad my sister's still in her dorm.) Enjoyed the food with them as usual. I really love them. Hay... would never wnat to disappoint you to the point I'll keep everything to myself ( i guess that's the way i was made)

Fave expression of the day: WHATEV!
Thanks LORD!

Sa lahat ng bumati, orally and electronically, salamat talaga. Alam myo naman wala ako pang-reply hahahahaha!

more pics?:http://themistermistaker.multiply.com

1 comment:

bulitas said...

belated happy birthday sir! apir!