Saturday, February 02, 2008

Week's summary

Week's summary:

-My TITO migrated ti New Zealand last tuesday. Hay, changes yet again--really hate them. Di na lalu kumpleto ang De la Paz, clan. We had dinner last sunday as some sort of despedida.
-was so surprised that I was one of the 10 students out of 59 who passed the bio 1 exam. Kinda weird actually.

-surprisingly, the exam in PI100 (the subject i soooo wanted to drop) was quite reasonable and wasn't like hell. I think i did pretty ok, so that's that.

-applied for membership in UPVC (University of the Philippines Volleyball Club) last Wednesday. We played, got pre-oriented, and was warned that we are up for intimidation, bullying and verbal abuse. Hay. So different from UPSCA. Hope I finish the app process. Masaya kasi maglaro ng Vball. Got my thumb sprained nga pala from a forceful joust at the net. I had it X-rayed and it turned out to be ok. All's well I guess.

No comments: