Sunday, October 21, 2007

At Giligan's


We ate, did videoke, then ate some more. Hehe.
Earlier, at Giligan's (festival branch) we celebrated my Dad's bday. We rented a videoke room where we ate our hearts out and sang our lungs out. It was really fun. Since my sister and I went to college, our family day-outs were lessened, no wonder we really miss them.

Then, went around the mall, bought stuff, and window shopped. What was quite amazing though was that I bumped into my First grade teacher-adviser. Nostalgic. i could still remember that classroom where I first had a teacher that wasn't my mom (we own a prep schoolÜ).

Teacher LOR Lagdameo still looked young despite her retirement age--the sweet smile was still on her face, the posture that deserved respect was still earning respect, and her calming but stern voice was still making ears listen. Imagine, that was like a decade ago. Buti na lang sharp talaga memory ko on people.

hay... i wish i could just stay a first grader forever (hahah peter pan!). Really miss those times where you go to school, learn the basics, and enjoy life. hehehe.

Told ya, it was nostalgic.

ANYWAYS...
Happy BDAY PAPS!!!

Wala lang. Even if my parents do not really know me, i still feel safe and protected when i'm with them. Sometimes, when everything seems chaotic, pressuring and simply "whatever-or-who-cares", it feels good to know that I have a family to go home to.

Thanks Lord

No comments: