Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Inuman

Weird. I kinda did not keep the Sabbath day Holy last night (or rather this morning) 'cause I took shots of gin and lambanog with the koro up until 3 am. Well, theoretically, in the bible it says that to drink is not a sin but to to get drunk is (Ephesians 5:18)--having a good control of myself and having a good grasp of what my limitations are took care of that so i did not really get drunk.

SO ACTUALLY, it wasn't the drinking that prevented me from keeping the Lord's day holy, it was the fact that I did not ask permission from my parents that I would be drinking up until 3 am that did.

Not that it was the first time i drank with friends, but i guess it was the first time i did not ask permission from my parents (well i have no idea when the session will end). But that's that.

It started when kuya Marlon and Ate Anna mixed mango juice, milk, and sprite (which tasted really good). Someone suggested putting a little gin on it then one thing led to the other.
Well, i usually don't enjoy drinking sessions ('cause i'd rather drink alone) but what i always like about these sessions are the conversations that keep rollling and rolling. And since i have a certain control, I always end up getting to know people "2-chapters-of-their-lives" better.

LOVE na namna yung topic kagabi. Weird.

...I just woke up upon posting this entry, so i guess alcohol did have its toll on me after all.

more pictures at

I can't believe Dumbledore's gay: http://mugglenet.com

No comments: