Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Of Workshops, Baskets and Lubes

Had a singing workshop with Koro stigmatino yesterday. Did exercises for breathing and singing, which was quite nostlgic for those were the exercises my first choir teacher (the lecturer's wife) taught us when I was still a kid--all naughty and hyper.

Also, it reinforced my diaphragmatic breathing I learned from Speech 111 (voice and diction-- dos lang ako. too bad.) and whichI have been applying in my way of talking and singing (pati nga ata laughing ko diaphragmatic heheheh).
_______________

Also went to Puregold and Ministop (with kuya Marlon and Ate Jo) to buy some merienda for the workshop. look at what cool stuff i saw!

1. A horny lube which comes in ice and fire (hihi♂)
--nakalagay pa dun. "wait for cooling sensation before starting"
HAHAHAH Astig diba?
2. and a cool basket with wheels
--san ka pa? basket pa ba yun?


Nag-jog na ako kanina tapos
last day of requirements ngayon so
BAKASYON NA!
tomorrow I'm officially in SEMBREAK mode!
woohoo!

No comments: