Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Messed up ME

Can't believe sembreak's ending. Compared to my previous sembreaks, nothing happened this year actually.
Well, theoretically that's impossible. Nothingness is something happening:
So far this sem i was able...

1.) to get the original OVER MY HEAD
(cable car) by the FRAY piano sheet for free
and am almost finish.
2.) to catch up with friends
3.) to enter my 6th month in the gym
4.) to cook and bake (learned new techniques btw)
5.) t0 blog
6.) to read
7.) to watch movies
8.) hay... and sadly, to think

Sana maka-driving lessons pa ako kahit less than 2 weeks na lang.
Tapos, i have to finish my shirt design for the artwork contest
_______

KORO Evals na sa Saturday. Gudluck (lalo na sa Tagumpay piece).
Plus the aniv party where I have to wear something cowboy-ish
Another Gudluck.
(I usually skip parties that require costumes hehe)
_______
bummer...
I'm still waiting for a one more grade
4 1.5s so far
Not bad I guess
I'm really enjoying educ so much
(hanggang kailan kaya?)

Really thanking the Lord for giving me 2 educ subjects, PI 100 and BIO 1 on the online enlistment. That's 2 pahirapang-pumila down the drain

Here's my enlistment schedule right now before the last processing:


I'm trying to get a better PI 100 class (11:30-1:00) on a tuesday kasi EDR 121 lang ang meron ako at 4 pm (gudluck naman). Then also trying to see if I can get an EDFD 116 instead of the 2:30 PI 100.

LET's see what happens...

__________

SERIOUSLY...

I'm pretty messed up right now and it feels shit
really just want to shout my lungs out.