Saturday, October 20, 2007

Burger King (ATC)

Ate at Burger King with my sister my mom and my mom's friend earlier.
Of course I had the snack pack--squid rings, chicken strips and fries(which is quite similar to shakey's Captain's choice) plus a BK Fish.

What's cool about BK (ngayon ko lang napansin)
was that it had free movies, free cellphone
charging and free WIFI.

SAN KA PA!
hehehehe




Then, we tried the hershey's sundae pie. Sugar overload so i did not even bother to taste it. Pero wala rin cause i ate 2 small bags of fries--carbs, sat. fat, and trans. fat naman. Too bad. I guess this calls for an extra 20 minutes sa treadmill tomorrow. HAHA!
________
It's papa's bday tomorrow, I think we'll be having lunch then. Di kasi pwede dinner because my sister will be attending a debut party and i have koro practice. At least the night's free for my parents to date or something.

HAPPY birthday pa!
GODBLESS
I love YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

astig. sosyal na rin pala ang bk ngayon. which branch is that? for sure its not the one close to my place, theyre still in the dark ages ahah.