Thursday, October 18, 2007

"BUMMAGE"

It's 10:36 and In less than 7 hours i would be awake again to jog yet again.
My sembreak has been proving to be boring, bumming and what not
Walang magawa
Or maybe I'm simply idle to do things

I hate it when i don't get any allowance to go to wherever
(though I get fare to go to the gym&church)
Naalala ko kasi 18 na ako, and October ngayon, punta kaya ako Okterberfest?!
hehehehe

I've started to fix my stuff from the previous sem--rewriting notes I would be needing in the future, reviewing things I should have a good grasp of, discovering notes I planned to rewrite but was never able to, etc.

It's 10:41
Nothing to do
Hope someone would just call me and then invite me to do something
(libre dapat hehehe).

I really want to go to the Shroud of Turin exhibit. At 250 bucks i guess it ain't that bad even if it's just a replica. Plus, i haven't even stepped a foot on MALL OF ASIA (Asian Mall pala sabi ni manong driver hehehe) even if I pass by it everyday in going home from UP. Heheheh

I also have to finish my design for the ARTWORK T-shirt design contest. hmmm... Anu nga ba?

HAY... Total bummer...so much time to think about things i don't really wanna think about
HAY...

its 10:45
zzz...



No comments: