Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 Blooh-Blahs


2007: My year of extremes

Yup. This year has been one heck of a ride. Extreme downs and ups Whoa! Never thought I'd coem out alive. Haha.

From the "not happening" of my wish for my 18th bday ( a wish i made back when I was 10 years old) to my drinking of 6 beer mugs of iced tea (sugar. bad. bad.) out of spite for God's not willing for things to happen, to 4 reprimands directly coming from our college secretary, to becoming an atheist for 3 days, hay, this has really been a year. Basta madami masyadong mga pangyayari na nakakagulat, nakakabigla, nakakaktakot. hehehehe.

In simple words, this has been the year where in for the first time in history, my plans in life have been shattered to oblivion. I'm the person who plans life ahead. Believe me, i hate it when things don't go my way hahaha. Kasi pinaghahandaan ko ang mga bagay-bagay. I hate surprises, what more changes.

The thing is, specially during the midyear after the streak of bad bad experiences, so many wonderful things happened:

1. Started going to the gym (up to now, 7 months na!)
2. Went to 2 Summer camps (YFC, PYM where I met nice people)
3. Became a "real" lector and commentator sa parish
4. Became a dedicated pollwatcher (Started at 6 am ended at 11 pm) for the PPCRV. Even got into arguments with older and paid watchers (hahaha so proud (",))
5. Joined a cool choir, the best a parish could ever have ahaha.
6. Finally started with the course I really like but have been denying it my entire life, and am SO in love with right now-- EDUC--Bachelor of Elementary Education Major in Teaching in the Early Grades (BEed TEG)
7. Got cable this year (ahhaaha)
8. reconnected with old friends
9. Got music sheets I really want
10. And most importantly met NEW, GREAT, INSPIRING people.

Who are they? That would be my next entry
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.