Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hide and Seek

We squirted paint.
We played hide and seek.

Cool day. It started out with us squirting paint on pieces of paper as part of our classmate's microteaching in EDTEG 102 on ART.

Then, in the afternoon, we played hide and seek at my EDR 121 (children's lit) class. We got to hide in the entire Educ building. As punsihment for those who came in late and for those whose group presentation was kind of unclear, they were the ones who were IT. Haha! I won. I got to receive 5 pieces of jelly ace. What was kind of funny though was that when I decided nobody's will ever going to find me (I hid at the open cloister, behind the auditorium. haha) i went back to the classroom just to find all of them already there, listening to Tecah Portia's new lesson. Haha. At least I won.

Like every day, today ended with ideas generated on my long way home (mostly on the MRT ride):

1. I soooo want to have a boarding house again so that I could join the UP Volleyball Club and UP Singing Ambassadors.

2. I have just finished collecting the papers for shifting. Now, all i have to do is write a letter of intent.

3. I am really considering dropping PI 100 (rizal studies) beacuse aside from it is eating so much of my time, the professor is plainly evil--imagine laughing at someone dying. Weird. Too much for my below sea-level consciousness. But just in case, I would be taking the subject under her again. I'm just not ready right now.

Blah blah blah.

Storytelling workshop tomorrow
Pi 100 report rin (blastingly irritating)

No comments: