Tuesday, January 22, 2008

French Driving

Got a free ride this AM. Our french neighbor gave me and my uncle a ride dropping us off at Buendia MRT station. It was quite a fun ride with all the stories and jokes he and my uncle were cracking. Plus, i got to see how a french man drives in our country--basically, he was very pissed with undeducated drivers. He was outraged by some drivers that he was speaking in french (i have a feeling some of thenm wer frenc curses hahaha)

Anyways, it was my first time to ride the MRT from the buendia station which was quite cool since i have always imagined that station to be a SUBWAY station in a different country. Hahaha. Me and my imagination.

Then, on my way home, I caught up with a varsity orgmate who was really pressured as thier event (decathlon) is on the 7th of February already--which means he is on strict diet, sleep and training routine. He was quite funny to look at actually since his face spelled PRESSURE and NERVEWRECK hahaha. Well, that's two of my friends preparing for their meet--the other one being Til who is a tennis player. I wish i tried out for varsity back in first year. I guess i'll simply have to settle for UP Volleyball Club whose apps orientation would be tomorow afternoon. Excited ba ako? Hope it would be a fun app process.

DJOKOVIC has now entered the QF of the Australian open so I still have one bet left in the games. hahhaaha

No comments: