Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Failed to Drop

EDSC 126

Had our class at NISMED (National Institute for Science and Mathematics Edcuation Development), a few buildings away from the College of Educ. The lab-classroom was really nice, it was similar to those lab-classrooms of Japan--well-lit with big windows, spacious, and simply conducive to learning.

We were presented with materials which the institute has been developing to teach Math in the elementary grades. Cool maipulatives! Syempre, kahit late ako, ang kulit ko pa rin dahil na-excite ako sa mga laruan hahaha. Really, I can't stop the kid in me, a reason why i'm really enjoying my course right now.

____________________

Tried to drop a subject earlier (PI100) but the professor told me to at least try to take the exam which won;t happen until next week. Well, i really wanted to restart the subject for a more in-depth understanding of the topics but I guess it isn't a good reasonto drop.

Anyways, it was my first time to TOUCH and get hold of a dropping slip (the blue form).
Nakakahiya pala siyang ilabas, nagtitinginan lahat ng tao (well, maybe it was just me being paranoid hahaha)

hmmm... what to do?

No comments: